Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: What is your member rank?
Newbie
Jr.
Adult
Senior (that's the fourth rank right? Lol)
Hero! (that's me :-D)
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
15-04-2008, 01:24 PM
Post: #41
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
Seriously. Although it's been rather quiet lately...I wonder why Bat and Paul aren't on as much.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Post: #42
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
Yeah i noticed..bat hasnt been around at all when im online..
and Paul..hes on but not quite as often as usual.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Post: #43
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
Probably 'cause the one week when things were really crazy was the one week they had off from school. Smile Now they can't get on as much. Boo... Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Post: #44
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
Ohh good point.
well i miss them.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Post: #45
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
So do I...hopefully they'll be on more over the weekend.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Post: #46
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
yeah and hopefully they will be lucky enough to come on to an update or two.
i was hoping i would.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Post: #47
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
Well, I've been at school too. Sad But I have been sincerely trying my best to not abandon the forum, though I can never post like I did back in the holidays. Sad I hate school getting in the way, because when I get home I see pages and pages of Bambi and Alyssa conversations and I'm like, darning school for making me so behind lol! :Smile Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Post: #48
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
im trying to be better about it and slow down my roll because I know you bat and Paul arent on as often as bambi and I.
hope im doing a better job lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Post: #49
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
No, it's okay, it's not your fault stupid school gets in the way of everything. Wink And I did actually notice that there were a lot less pages of Bambi - Alyssa conversations than before, and I sincerely appreciate that! Wink But I don't want you to have to slow down and post less just because of me and the others. I'd feel very selfish and annoying then. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Post: #50
Re: Your rank - poll. Please vote and reply!!
its no problem really it seems me and bambi are a little busier too. Im not on as much as i was my first week..and often we arent online at the same exact time really.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)