Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Name
05-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #41
Re: Your First Name
Well, my aunty is having a girl and she wanted me to help her with names. She likes unusual names, so if anybody has any suggestions, it would be nice to hear. But only ones that are easy to pronounce in the English language please. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Post: #42
Re: Your First Name
Bambi. Now that's unusual. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Post: #43
Re: Your First Name
Haha! Well, I will put it on the list. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Post: #44
Re: Your First Name
(05-05-2008 09:16 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:my name is Adam (omg, big surprise!)

and it means: man of the red earth (like i come from mars or something!?!)

and I THINK it's origin is hebrew... (not quite sure though, but it most likely is!)

oh and lucky! i want a baby in the family! (i'm the baby in MY family Sad )

adam means man in hebrew it come from the bible and it was the name of the first man

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Post: #45
Re: Your First Name
the name of the first man....everybody knows that, lol.

but thanks, i forgot to put it in!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Post: #46
Re: Your First Name
(06-05-2008 06:20 AM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Haha! Well, I will put it on the list. Wink

Hehe...I wonder what she'll say about it...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 01:39 PM
Post: #47
Re: Your First Name
Well, my name means ''Peace". It's another version of the name "Irene", which is my grandma's name, and that was who I was named after.

Rena is a Greek name, and make sure you tell your Aunty it's pronounced REH-NAH, not REE-NAH. I seriously hate it when people call me Ree-nah Sad
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Post: #48
Re: Your First Name
Oh, I was right, then! Yay! Smile I usually always pronounce it like that, anyway. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2008 01:43 PM by Rena.)
Post: #49
Re: Your First Name
Oh, goodie. I only mentioned it because the stupid baby site said my name was "Ree-nah". >:]
Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2008, 01:44 PM
Post: #50
Re: Your First Name
Oh, okedoke. Wink Well, stupid them. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)