Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
14-05-2008, 03:24 AM
Post: #41
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Save the ceilingy goodness (lol) for TS3
You'll be glad when you do! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Post: #42
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I don't really mind that they introduce ceilings so late in the game though.
It isn't REALLY a big part of the game, i hardly ever see the place where ceilings WOULD be.
I play sort of slanted downwards towards the sims, and that means i wont even see the ceilings anyway!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Post: #43
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I know it's not THAT big of a difference, but...seriously, though, why not just save it for Sims 3? I just don't get that...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Post: #44
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I always ask myself 'why?' when it comes to EAxis. I really do.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #45
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Too true. It just doesn't make any sense at all, I'm afraid...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 04:30 AM
Post: #46
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
(11-05-2008 01:32 AM)Brad5010 link Wrote:no lol its old fashioned sims 2 graphics and its a sims 2 expansion lol its out in september i think
i don't think its a ts3 pic
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 05:15 AM
Post: #47
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
yeah its certainly not a ts3 picture.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Post: #48
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I think Brad was being his sarcastic self when he said that. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Post: #49
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Silly Brad. Wink

Anyhoo...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
16-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Post: #50
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I know. Silly moo he is. {rolleyes} {lol}

So, yes. Moving on. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)