Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the last thing you said aloud?
27-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Post: #41
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"I like toast."

I was talking to Fizzy... darn Fizzy.
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #42
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
singin pocket full of sunshine
Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #43
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'Boy Your Love is Wicked!' (Though technically I sang it).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Post: #44
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Ha! Let's see hermione think of solution to my koolaid powder thingy!!!"
Quote this message in a reply
29-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Post: #45
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'Where is the trailer?!?!'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Post: #46
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Faster! FASTER! FASTER!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Post: #47
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Ooookay, Adam... I hope you're just shouting at you computer there because it won't load the pages fast enough.

'Love stinks.'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 06:48 PM
Post: #48
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Theres a little creepy house in a little creepy place. Little town in a little world.  Little creepy girl with a little creepy face!!"  LOL I'm so weird...
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Post: #49
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
(30-06-2008 06:48 PM)Edward Cullen or Jacob Black? link Wrote:"Theres a little creepy house in a little creepy place. Little town in a little world.  Little creepy girl with a little creepy face!!"  LOL I'm so weird...

If you're weird, then I'm weird, because I'm in love with that song. {wub} 8)


'She has a little creepy cat
And little creepy bat.
Little rocking chair
And an old blue hat.
That little creepy girl - oh she loves to sing,
She has a little gift - an amazing thing.'

Okay now I'm getting carried away... Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Post: #50
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Feel it breath it believe and you'll be walking on air!!!!!"  LOL  I think we just might be freaking out the other simmers Cassie... {clap} {clap}
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)