Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
15-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Post: #41
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
Cassie- I love that picture too! I like how it is all close and nice and tidy!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Post: #42
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
yea i agree! ooo we could make our very own desparate housewives! (nooooo, i dont watch that....  {rolleyes} lmao )

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Post: #43
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 03:47 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:yea i agree! ooo we could make our very own desparate housewives! (nooooo, i dont watch that....  {rolleyes} lmao )

Oh my. That would be interesting {!}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Post: #44
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
yup, we could kill everyone and blame other people, just like in the show  {woot}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:16 PM
Post: #45
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
Brad- you said you don't watch it, lol.

(15-07-2008 03:47 PM)Brad5010 link Wrote:yea i agree! ooo we could make our very own desparate housewives! (nooooo, i dont watch that....  {rolleyes} lmao )

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Post: #46
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 04:16 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Brad- you said you don't watch it, lol.

[quote author=Brad5010 link=topic=2699.msg97842#msg97842 date=1216133259]
yea i agree! ooo we could make our very own desparate housewives! (nooooo, i dont watch that....  {rolleyes} lmao )
[/quote]

i mean... em, yea, then we could kill people like i WOULD GUESS they would do in that show that i dont watch..not at all watch! thats for girls, why would i watch it ? huh ? i dunno, because i sure dont!  {rolleyes}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Post: #47
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
I'm just kidding. It is interesting, the parts I have seen.

Anyways, back on topic.

I was more interested in the inside pictures than the outside pictures to find we didn't get many, if any at all!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:26 PM
Post: #48
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
i watched alot of it lol,
anyway
yea it woulda been nicer to see inside pics, but sure we'd get more updates later on  Wink

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Post: #49
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 03:44 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Cassie- I love that picture too! I like how it is all close and nice and tidy!

Hehe, that's why I liked it! It's very pleasant and neat and tidy and compact and perfect, like something you'd find is Desperate Housewives. Wink It's going to be strange, putting unhappiness into the game and disrupting the peace (which I plan to do at one point).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Post: #50
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
I love it <3!
sooo real xD

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)