Login:
or Register
|
I will be gone for 2 weeks!
|
|
26-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Thats really sad
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
26-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
'Tis indeed :'(
|
|||
|
26-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah it is... But, those things happen right?
-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
26-08-2008, 09:07 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
I guess 'tis just life.
|
|||
|
27-08-2008, 01:26 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
well im glad you had fun
![]() its to bad that happened though
|
|||
|
27-08-2008, 04:02 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
i cant even imagine what a tough time the family is having!
they went to have fun and lost a loved one! how horrible :'( [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
Yeah, I think they still are very sad. Well, I don't know for sure ofcourse, but they were crying and crying at the beach, it was really horrible!
I feel sad for those people, really.-'BlondBimbo [center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center] |
|||
|
01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I will be gone for 2 weeks!
well i would cry and cry too, if i was in that situation! {scared}
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]](http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3197/4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2583/4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2769/4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2712/4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg)
![[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]](http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2763/4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg)
