Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
25-08-2008, 12:50 AM
Post: #41
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
exactly.
when they give birth, we'll talk sense to them Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #42
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
OMG nichola you had leet post count!

[Image: zczc.jpg]


(25-08-2008 12:47 AM)Cassie link Wrote:Well, if I was pregnant, I'd still be happy because I really want a baby... it's weird... When I was 13 I was under a lot of pressure because I was dating my first boyfriend and he wanted us to have a baby. {mellow} And what's worse is, I was gonna agree to that... {mellow}

[quote author=ค๓๒єг link=topic=3192.msg121795#msg121795 date=1219621513]
Wait Cassie why would you worry about being pregnant if you never... {blink}
Cassie?

And... HAVE A BABY AT 13?!?!?!?!?!!? *faints*

Um, well... yeah, I don't really want to talk about that. Tongue It's a story I'd rather not share if that's okay.
[/quote]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #43
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=3192.msg121799#msg121799 date=1219621716]
I've never...that
But I've done other stuff which could put me at risk of pregnancy [you read a magazine, you see something about a risk, you panic]
aha, i had leet posts then 8-)

That's what I meant! I didn't really know how to explain it but... yeah. There's more ways of getting pregnant than full on, basically. That's why i was scared.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #44
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
boys make too big a deal out of... you know
WE are the ones who should be all freaked! women give birth, and boys get to sit around and do nothing!

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Post: #45
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
go LEET
aha, i printscreened it myself ;]
LOL
I like to remember things like this!
x

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Post: #46
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
oh... i didn't know that {scared}

D:
well since im not able to get pregnant yet... {party}
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:52 AM
Post: #47
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
women are at risk of pregnancy
Im not scared of it, its telling my parents that scares me :|
I'd be living in a cardboard box if that happened.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:53 AM
Post: #48
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
and Amber
you're oh so lucky!
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:54 AM
Post: #49
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
thanks 8)
Smile
Wait Nichola, so you could get pregnant randomly for no reason?!?!?! WTF?!?
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2008, 12:55 AM
Post: #50
Re: KILL ME!!! (boys, dont read if your immature)
i could get pregnant and im 11!
gah
I HATE THIS

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)