Login:
or Register
|
NORAD Tracks Santa
|
|
25-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Lajes do Pico!
Come on Santa!! [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 03:13 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
(24-12-2008 07:29 PM)Nichola link Wrote:me+my boyfriend have been doing it all day ;D [tracking santa that is] lmaoo this is fun=D [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 04:30 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Current location: Trinidad and Tobago.
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 04:44 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
My Fiance's little brother is checking Norad every 10 minutes or so, and has been since about 6 pm today, rofl.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Awwww, too bad I can't stalk the website anymore!
Santa finished his journey! {clap} I couldn't sleep at all last night. I swear I only got about two hours of solid sleep. But who cares, I woke up at 2:45, checked Norad and Santa was wayyy past El Paso! So I crept up and there was PRESENTS under the tree, and a note! {woot} Santa finished almost all of his cookies. The note said I was "very good". I looked at the presents and there was a Wii, Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero, Wii Sports, something about pets... and a laptop! A laptop! What did I do to deserve it? {lurv} Oh, and there's also some gifts from my parents. They snuck to the Christmas tree around 11 when I was "asleep". So what did you guys get?
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Ipod, Wii, New Moon, DS Games, Clothes, Makeup, Perfume, Etc.
Stuff like that really ^_^ I want guitar hero for the wii for my birthday
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 02:21 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Congrats!
You'll love New Moon. Guitar Hero is hard. XD [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 02:22 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
I can't wait to read it
![]() I'm gonna start tonight! My grandma got me my own camera! Now I can take pics when I want
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Awesome! I still need to go to my Grandma's to see what Santa left there!
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
25-12-2008, 02:23 PM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: NORAD Tracks Santa
Aha, I've just come back from there ;D
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



So what did you guys get?
![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)