Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who are curious to know what they look like?
20-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #41
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Here, try this link, see what happens; http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/...76-8453517

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Post: #42
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
I see you,rofl. But thing won't let me reply D:

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #43
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Mehhhhhh it won't work anymore, I don't get this site.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Post: #44
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
xD And I just signed up. ROFL.

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Post: #45
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Try this link then; http://player.stickam.com/stickamPlayer/...76-8453510

I Don't think it lets you type on that one, but oh well, it'll be like big brother XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:08 AM
Post: #46
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Now how do I get on Live? O_O
It works

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:14 AM
Post: #47
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Hahah, that's pretty cool. Just don't do anything embarassing 'cuz these ladies over here will see everything XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:18 AM
Post: #48
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
XD Rightttt, I'll be aware of that, I'm sitting doing my hair...LIVE ON THE INTERNET.

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Post: #49
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
OH MY GOSH !!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Post: #50
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
XD ROFL, I take it you are watching? Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)