Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
19-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Post: #41
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I wouldn't spend that much on a camera tbh

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
19-06-2009, 11:58 PM
Post: #42
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I was thinking about going into photography XD
Due to...nvm x]

20-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Post: #43
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I want to buy a slo-mo/fast-mo camera during the summer
We would video tape in slow motion then we throw water balloons at each other and that =epic video

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Post: #44
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
I SO want that, I saw videos on YT. It's incredible

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
20-06-2009, 12:11 AM
Post: #45
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
(19-06-2009 11:56 PM)sommie &&; lambert link Wrote:LOL.
YAYY.

I want to buy a professional camera over the summer. ;-;
But they are like $1000 -.-'

Bad investment. A $1000 DSLR camera is just going to confuse you with all of it's options. You don't want/need that that level of control over your photos. You seem to be a point-and-shoot kind of girl.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
20-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Post: #46
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
(20-06-2009 12:11 AM)Jeremiah Q link Wrote:[quote author=sommie &&; lambert link=topic=6557.msg250594#msg250594 date=1245452207]
LOL.
YAYY.

I want to buy a professional camera over the summer. ;-;
But they are like $1000 -.-'

Bad investment. A $1000 DSLR camera is just going to confuse you with all of it's options. You don't want/need that that level of control over your photos. You seem to be a point-and-shoot kind of girl.
[/quote]
Mr. smartypants  {glare} lol jk jerm Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #47
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
(20-06-2009 12:11 AM)Jeremiah Q link Wrote:[quote author=sommie &&; lambert link=topic=6557.msg250594#msg250594 date=1245452207]
LOL.
YAYY.

I want to buy a professional camera over the summer. ;-;
But they are like $1000 -.-'

Bad investment. A $1000 DSLR camera is just going to confuse you with all of it's options. You don't want/need that that level of control over your photos. You seem to be a point-and-shoot kind of girl.
[/quote]
XD
A point and shoot kind of girl?
Yeah. Probably. I'm very impatience as well. So wouldn't work well.. Maybe later on the future,when I get more experience Smile

20-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #48
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
Jeremiah is great at analyzing. Bravo.
And it's true, [removed] is that kind of girl Tongue
I love taking crazy pictures even though some may not be as flattering.
I'm too bubbly and excited to care.
20-06-2009, 04:30 AM
Post: #49
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
Sameeee.
I just like being with my friends &; could care less when I'm with them. Big GrinD

Hmmm. Maybe piicys soon if I go with some of my friends. We'll we. ;D
I seriously need a digital camera though D:

20-06-2009, 08:15 PM
Post: #50
Re: SimsForums.net Official Summer '09 Thread!
We'll we?
Don't you mean we'll see?
xDD.
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)