Login:
or Register
|
★- The Stone Legacy -★
|
|
28-08-2009, 02:55 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
Haha thankyou
![]() Took me a while to figure out
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
Lol, where do you get these poses? I would love to have them XD.
I usually just do "Check Self Out" in the mirror and then move them with moveobjects on, but that gets annoying. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
lol Anna ... I used to do that. If you have Bon Voyage they can strike certain poses, plus there are hacks, but I don't like using hacks.
And AWESOME update, Nichola. Seriously! I cannot wait to see the twins as toddlers
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 04:34 PM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
Yeah I used the pose hacks from MTS2.
I used to use them movies but they're still cool ![]() Boo to my crapola computer; they can't run the actually GOOD expansion packs haha. My sisters getting a laptop and TS3 for Xmas. If I ask nicely I can have a laptop; I might just stick to TS2 on mine though haha. Catch up on what I missed. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 06:56 PM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
If you get a Laptop get a Dell, I heard those were good.
I would say get a Macbook but umm kinda expensive and you'll have to buy all new games. I'm glad with TS3 coming out that now all the EPs for Mac are now SO much cheaper. Used to be like 50$ a piece. Anything with Windows Vista is supposed to be really good I heard. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 08:49 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
Dells are really good xD Every computer in my house is a Dell now. The only thing is if you get it online, you should customize it with the better graphics card, otherwise the one you'll get will suck.
Vista isn't so good, depending on who you ask though. It's all everyone's opinion, since some people hate it, some like it. On sims subject, I love the pose hacks on MTS2 xD I downloaded 3 of them, and I love them. The only thing is trying to find the right one ![]() Update soon? [center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
My mum has a vista
![]() I want a Dell, a blue one cause the advert inspired me lolly poppppppppp -pop- Anywayyyyyyy; ![]() I would have done more, but my internet cut out. So I had to take the disk for TS2 out to put the internet back on (its complicated like that) so I just did as much as I could ![]() ![]() Time for the twins to become toddlers. I'll make sure they look different. ![]() I'm not overkeen on them tbh. Yvonne is on the left, Yasmin on the right. ![]() ![]() Out of the two, Yasmin is the prettier one, Yvonne looks a bit chubby atm. ![]() Yes, everybody hates us these days haha. ![]() Finally Yana is becoming a teen! Now tbh I preferred her as a toddler, she isn't ermmmmm; best looking tbh. Luckilly CC can help ![]() ![]() ![]() The scarf is an accessory, under glasses haha ![]() ![]() Baby number 5! ![]() You'll think you've seen this so many times before now; however this child is special. We have - A BOY! With 4 older sisters haha, good luck with that. York Stone ![]() Thats all for now, I wanted to do another detailed one like my last update but oh well, next time we will {clap} [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
Nice update ^_^
She looks awesome as a teen. Not trying to be rude, but is the picture quality from the game or what? Because I think you can improve it under settings, just find the one that says "Picture/Video Options" and set the picture quality to high. Sorry but some of the pictures are hard to see, maybe it's just my eyes {huh}. Sorry, just trying to help LOL. [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 09:56 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
It is high. I have poor graphics, and I have to make the pictures small otherwise everything would be blurry.
Sorry but its the best I can do. [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
28-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: à → The Stone Legacy⢠← Ã
I see lol. I usually just take a screenshot of the whole screen and then crop it later, but dunno if your computer can do that.
Sorry about the graphics card, I was just curious o.O I'll just get closer to the screen, LOL [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)

![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: bustleburgvelvcutnvxx.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/bustleburgvelvcutnvxx.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_17a459ca.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_17a459ca.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_77a45d3c.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_77a45d3c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_17a45dac.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_17a45dac.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_77a45d58.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_77a45d58.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_17a462dc.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_17a462dc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_f7a464e7.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_f7a464e7.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_77a467fc.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_77a467fc.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_77a4699e.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_77a4699e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_57a46e14.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_57a46e14.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f7908f4f_f7a46f75.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Stone%20Legacy/snapshot_f7908f4f_f7a46f75.jpg)