Login:
or Register
|
OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
|
|
28-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I'll have to plan ahead of what I'm doing there next time I go. We didn't plan so well.
![]() Plus the tube is hella confuzzling. ![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:17 AM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I'm actually scared of the tube... lol
it looks confusing, like the perfect place to get lost
|
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Im guessing it'll be similar to the Toronto Metro so hopefully not too bad.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:23 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
L.A.'s subway is not that huge....
its actually good. Only one line runs underground and that's the Red Line. A lot of people use it like I do. L.A. is a city of many tourists so I'm not surprised to see them. They ask you where is this place and that in the streets. Like this Japanese couple. They knew a little English. |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
(28-12-2009 07:16 AM)Sie link Wrote:I'll have to plan ahead of what I'm doing there next time I go. We didn't plan so well. What is the tube? o.o [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:24 AM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Well this is the tube map.
[img width=600 height=500]http://www.london-tube-map.co.uk/london-tube-map/tube-map.jpg[/img] Thus why we got lost. There are too many different trains that take you to different stops. Then there's Northbound, Southbound, blah blah confusing. ![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
......
Ohhhh. xD [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
I still have my London Underground ticket. I'm keeping them all.
![]() |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
funny, in America, its the Subway and in the U.K. its the tube
like elevator, known as the lift in some places... |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Yeah, we call it the lift. xD
[center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
![[Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]](http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv2/saminsim/CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg)