Login:
or Register
| Poll: Are you male or female? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Male | ![]() ![]() |
25 | 34.72% |
| Female | ![]() ![]() |
47 | 65.28% |
| Total | 72 votes | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Male or female?
|
|
20-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
I'm a bloke..... fella..... gezza..... male..... totaly
Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes : <br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
|
|||
|
20-03-2008, 07:09 PM
Post: #42
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
Hehe.
I've never walked into the boys bathroom. When I was little though, my best friend followed me into the girls bathroom. ![]() He was so embarrassed. [center] ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
20-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Post: #43
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
That's hilarious
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:38 AM
Post: #44
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
wow guys&&girls made this game yet us girls play it haha!! and i thought guys were game addicts xD
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:41 AM
Post: #45
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
Ditto
Guess they'd rather play WoW...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Post: #46
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
i'm a girl, lol.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Post: #47
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
female.. I hope people can tell that by my pic, hah.
Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333 |
|||
|
22-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Post: #48
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
im a talking cat look at my ava its a talking cat
|
|||
|
22-03-2008, 11:23 PM
Post: #49
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
[move]I'm male. 8)[/move]
Bow down to the mighty (and overly addictive) SIMS! |
|||
|
23-03-2008, 02:27 AM
Post: #50
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Male or female?
Wow...the males are really outnumbered. They better remember not to make us females mad...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)





<br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....

![[Image: sigforsims3bt1.png]](http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8836/sigforsims3bt1.png)
Guess they'd rather play WoW...