Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: So, who should win? Bassie or Bago? The choice is yours!
This poll is closed.
Bassie 63.64% 7 63.64%
Bago 36.36% 4 36.36%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bassie Versus Bago!
14-05-2008, 06:46 PM
Post: #51
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Definitely not. But I'm sure it would still be a hit.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
15-05-2008, 11:55 AM
Post: #52
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
I suppose, but.... I don't know. I just figure it wouldn't, don't ask why. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-05-2008, 02:38 PM
Post: #53
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Well, it was popular even before the movies. I'm sure it wouldn't be AS popular, but it would still be popular. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
16-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Post: #54
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
I remember it wasn't popular when I picked it up though... muhehe. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #55
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Well, you picked it up at the very beginning, didn't you? Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Post: #56
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
I did, I am proud to say. Smile Good ol mum taking me to the shops that day. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Post: #57
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Hehe, you're so lucky. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-05-2008, 01:17 PM
Post: #58
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
I know, I have to remember tahtd ate... and I can't. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Post: #59
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
I can't, either.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
18-05-2008, 01:28 PM
Post: #60
Re: Bassie Versus Bago!
Stupid us.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)