Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Someone's been no waying me...
17-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Post: #51
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
haha come get some in washington state.. its gonna rain here im sure of it because the mountains are expecting snow.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 10:17 PM
Post: #52
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I wish I could send you some sunshine, we have lots of that.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 10:18 PM
Post: #53
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
lucky. But im so used to washingtons lack of weather changes i dont mind it so much. lol.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Post: #54
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
We had piles of snow this morning! Just had to say that, as it's kind of rare where I am! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 12:18 AM
Post: #55
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
No snow here...ever.

It's horrible, really...I love snow.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:34 AM
Post: #56
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I miss the snow most. I miss England totally, but I love snow.
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Post: #57
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
I live in Illinois, and I think we had like 70" of snow or something like that this winter. It was INSANE! :o

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:37 AM
Post: #58
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
Everybody has too much of something, we need a weather controller.  ;D
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:38 AM
Post: #59
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
lol A weather machine, like in TS2! Big Grin

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Post: #60
Re: Someone's been no waying me...
a weather machine..you know the kind santa keeps. haha kidding. it was in some kids movie. anyways im bored i passed out and now im hungry again but dont wanna cook...grr..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)