Login:
or Register
|
Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
|
|
16-05-2008, 08:18 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Um...Apartment Life pic...yeah, it's not fabulous. I wish it were, though.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
16-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I agree, it's darn awful. I'm sure (hoping) we will get some nicer pictures soon enough. This has got to be a brilliant EP, as I suspect (hope) it's the last.
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
yeah i wanna see more..
i almost bought kitchen and bath but didnt wanna pay 20 bucks..lol so we'll see if i buy apts i seriously doubt it. |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
I have yet to get K&BS...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 07:54 AM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
im waiting for the price to drop a bit..otherwise i wont be getting it.
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
Wha whaaaaa?
Apartment life for the Sims2? What the- I've never heard of this!!!!! Is it fake or real ;_; If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:36 AM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
its real.
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:42 AM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
My god, that would be the best, I would like that ^^
I've never saw this before so yeah I don't know how it'd look. If you don't babble, you can't get set-up. |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
well if i can find a link for it i'll post one for you.
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Apartment Life pic= Sims 3 pic?
There's got to be one on here already, right?
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)