Login:
or Register
|
I guess the ball is starting to roll..
|
|
17-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #51
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
That would work.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
yup, that's my only comfort from the shock of all this annoyingness with TS3 updates and the site and stuff. Well, of course this site helps majorly too!
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
Oh, of course.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Post: #54
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
when a site is down it usually says so..but in this case..the site...seems nonexistent to me.
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Post: #55
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
Maybe...maybe...
No! They're updating it. Plain and simple.
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Post: #56
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
I really hope you're right..but i have lost all faith in ea and i think the sites gone altogether..
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Post: #57
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
I don't think they'd just delete it...
[center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:56 PM
Post: #58
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
well than why does it go to nothing but a search engine and say they cant find what were looking for..or watever it says???
|
|||
|
17-05-2008, 06:58 PM
Post: #59
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
Still not working guys...
![]() |
|||
|
17-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Post: #60
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I guess the ball is starting to roll..
i know which is making me angrier and angrier and more lenient towards my first conclusion..
that we pissed them off so bad that they closed the site and dont plan on updating us until they want to..which could be end of summer or later. but thats the worst case scenario.. but honestly..ea has let us down so much and so horribly..that i cant see the positive or even hope for it. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)