Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vanishing Posts
17-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Post: #51
Re: Vanishing Posts
Mmm mmm.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #52
Re: Vanishing Posts
Well, anyhoo, I look like an self-obssessed idiot in Mike's post earlier. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Post: #53
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yeah... Sad

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Post: #54
Re: Vanishing Posts
No, you don't. This is ridiculous, really. You have a right to be upset.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Post: #55
Re: Vanishing Posts
I didn't mean to sound as though I minded to much. I just wanted people to watch out and let me know, because it's kind of peculiar and not... normal, that's all.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Post: #56
Re: Vanishing Posts
And what if it DID get out of hand? Like what if, someday, the total was up to 300? Now THAT makes a difference.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #57
Re: Vanishing Posts
Exactly. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #58
Re: Vanishing Posts
Plus, there could be more missing than I have noticed. I honestly, swear down, did not even consider post count, I promise. I just thought it was odd. But now, I'm thinking....

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 05:58 PM
Post: #59
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yeah, I think it's odd, too.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Post: #60
Re: Vanishing Posts
I know what you're thinking, Cassie...I really do...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)