Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
15-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #51
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Thats the one im talking about!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #52
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
(15-07-2008 09:23 PM)Spaghetti Seanie link Wrote:Actually theres a male-sim in white on the left really far back.I cant believe theres a shared swimming pool in the town.Being Male Im going to try to make a beautiful Woman with Blonde hair and a smoking body lol.And make her go to the swimming pool and make her buy lots of swimsuits!

im gonna do the EXACT same! sorta! apart from mines gonna be a hobo, going to the swimming pool for a wash and sum water to drink Big Grin

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #53
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
ROFL! {lol} That was the funniest thing I read all day.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Post: #54
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
At Nineteen I tought you would do my Idea!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Post: #55
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
He might be 19 but he's about 8 inside. {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Post: #56
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Luna Are you gonna go to the public swimming place the first day or the next?

Im also going to make a Sweaty,Fat Guy and Heres a scene "I wear a shirt at the pool because I get uncomartable with my body"Says the Fat Guy."Oh My God! Look at Chuck in the pool with his shirt on! I say your hiding your Manboobs Sicko! lol

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Post: #57
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
I might make a bunch of really stunningly beautiful slim girls and a really fat ugly smelly old guy and they all go to the pool and all the girls fall in love with him and want to have his babies.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Post: #58
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
(15-07-2008 09:40 PM)¢αѕѕαу вαу вαу link Wrote:I might make a bunch of really stunningly beautiful slim girls and a really fat ugly smelly old guy and they all go to the pool and all the girls fall in love with him and want to have his babies.

LMAO! wow, the amount of ideas we get for sims when we talk about public pools  {lol} my hobo's still gonne rock! who know's he mite steal some towels to he has a blanet at nite  Wink

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:48 PM
Post: #59
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Your hobo sounds like he's going to have tons of fun! {tongue} When we get the game you need to get on here and post some pictures of him and what he gets up to! I especially want to see what happens when he follows the post man home. {shifty} Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Post: #60
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
(15-07-2008 09:40 PM)¢αѕѕαу вαу вαу link Wrote:I might make a bunch of really stunningly beautiful slim girls and a really fat ugly smelly old guy and they all go to the pool and all the girls fall in love with him and want to have his babies.

And make them all catfight! if you have a Youtube channel then post it on and then we could all watch the girls fight and you should name it like this Tania vs Bianca hold on thats the name of my beautiful girl I will create!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)