Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who are curious to know what they look like?
21-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Post: #51
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 12:18 AM)Redemption link Wrote:XD Rightttt, I'll be aware of that, I'm sitting doing my hair...LIVE ON THE INTERNET.

Ahaha, no your not ;DD
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Post: #52
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Meh that's the end of today's show XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:34 AM
Post: #53
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
XD Sorry about that Mike.
>.> I wanted to punch my brother's eye,even though it's already stitched.
I'm pretty sure you got my PM Tongue

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 12:35 AM
Post: #54
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Yup XD

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #55
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(20-02-2009 11:03 PM)Mrs. Sanders link Wrote:HEY GUESS WHAT I LOVE MIKE Big GrinD
guess what im gay with Mike i am jealous of him!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:20 AM
Post: #56
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Um Ollie, thats really creepy
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Post: #57
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
(21-02-2009 03:51 AM)Trolly link Wrote:[quote author=Mrs. Sanders link=topic=4980.msg177699#msg177699 date=1235167400]
HEY GUESS WHAT I LOVE MIKE Big GrinD
guess what im gay with Mike i am jealous of him!
[/quote]
And really lame.

Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:26 AM
Post: #58
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
Ollie,

That post was not necessary. Please stop.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Post: #59
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
you wanna know what i wanna know?
why people can be so strange.,

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 04:28 AM
Post: #60
Re: Who are curious to know what they look like?
I wanna know that to!   
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)