Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
22-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Post: #51
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
I don't want no sticker!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Post: #52
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(22-03-2009 10:38 PM)Ahmed link Wrote:Duh... Chanel finally actually understands something! YOU get a sticker!
actually, i'm in all AP classes. get your facts straight.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Post: #53
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Yeah her smart-ness is awesome 8).

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Post: #54
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(22-03-2009 10:41 PM)Just Niall :3 link Wrote:I don't want no sticker!

lets get married

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Post: #55
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
yeah..... hehe.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Post: #56
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
yay ;D

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:51 PM
Post: #57
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
What's are second name, Random? XD

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Post: #58
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
like
you have a first and last name, then a middle name?

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Post: #59
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
I could be called Niall Imso Random.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Post: #60
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
xD
Amber Nutso Random ;DD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)