Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
04-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Post: #51
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
OMG. Cassie has limits XD

I admit Rupert's buttocks is fiine.

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Post: #52
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
MUHA! YOU ADMIT IT!

YOU ARE... inclined to both genders? Tongue

I don't blame you. He has a fine left buttock. The right isn't all bad either. And even Emma's butt is looking pretty firm. And oh my God. I'm discussing the trio's butts. What the hell happened to the world?

(04-04-2009 03:33 AM)*miss [removed] link Wrote:I admit Rupert's buttocks is fiine.

Well THANK YOU. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:40 AM
Post: #53
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 03:35 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:YOU ARE... inclined to both genders? Tongue

No ma'am...

But I know a good buttock when I see one.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Post: #54
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
*Bows down to your butt-appreciation awesomeness*

I wish we could make a butt appreciation thread... unfortunately I think it might get locked. {rolleyes}

Question is... who's buttock is better? Emma's right one or Rupert's left? =\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:42 AM
Post: #55
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 03:40 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie ㋡ link=topic=5548.msg199333#msg199333 date=1238812542]
YOU ARE... inclined to both genders? Tongue

No ma'am...

But I know a good buttock when I see one.
[/quote]
O_o
How the hell did we get on the subject of actor's butts?

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Post: #56
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
[Image: 20090404-3hmanqmhu4bj7sttndr257dn6.jpg]


There we go. Much easier to focus now XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #57
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
That should be my new avatar XD

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #58
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 03:43 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[Image: 20090404-3hmanqmhu4bj7sttndr257dn6.jpg]


There we go. Much easier to focus now XD

That's hot.

Can you make one of Rupert's too? XD

[removed], PLEASE make it your new avatar. I''d die happy.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #59
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
o_O
Wouldn't I get banned? or at least some kind of warning XD

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Post: #60
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
You won't know until you try. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)