Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
23-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Post: #51
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Oh wow, poor JEn XD
Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Post: #52
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
YAY!
I have pokemon platinum, working on my national dex now Big Grin
I´ll give details when Im home

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 01:22 AM
Post: #53
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I'm still trying to get through Victory Road, but it annoys me SOOO much x.x I saved and haven't touched it since cause it's SO annoying.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 05:27 AM
Post: #54
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Jen, I hate it too!
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 07:53 AM
Post: #55
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I have a FAQ that I printed out that tells you how to get through Victory Road, where all the items you can pick up are, and what all the Trainers in the cave have on them that you'll be fighting.  It's really cool, but still a huge pain.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 10:19 AM
Post: #56
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
hehehe I've been playing pokemon since I was 7.....now I'm 17 XD

On my diamond I think I have 330 seen and 260 obtained Tongue

Not very good to be honest XD

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Post: #57
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I want Platinum Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 06:55 PM
Post: #58
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
On my Pearl game I have seen/owned all of the Pokemon.  Except for the one that hasn't been released in the states yet, that is only available over in Japan atm.

I have a friend, and my fiance, who have their Pokemon from all their older games, that they traded me long enough to see/own.  Same for ... uhm ... someone here on SF, actually x3  We did a few trades back when I had the Wi-Fi so that we could each see/own particular Pokemon; they even gave me one to keep!

That was so long ago now, I forget who that was x_x  Oops ...

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Post: #59
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I wish I had the older games x_x
I had Ruby and Leaf Green once but uhmm I kinda lost them ;__;

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Post: #60
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I have Fire Red which I've beaten, and Emerald which I have not beaten yet.  Sean has Ruby, Sapphire and Leaf Green.  As well as Silver and Blue.  But sadly, we cannot get the Pokemon off Silver and Blue x3  Oh well, lol


And they are talking about releasing remakes of Silver and Gold sometime next year.  Supposedly titled Soul Silver and Heart Gold.  That'll be exciting ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)