Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Kerli!!!
25-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Post: #651
Re: Kerli!!!
sometimes CDs and sometimes downloads.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Post: #652
Re: Kerli!!!
Downloads are illegal. Wink




xD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Post: #653
Re: Kerli!!!
Not iTunes downloads. Smile That's why I use it. Sure, it's not free, but few things in life are.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Post: #654
Re: Kerli!!!
Ain't that the truth!!!

Off to work I go ........ lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 05:32 PM
Post: #655
Re: Kerli!!!
lol

I meant besides iTunes, Napster, and Amazon, and the ones you have to buy aren't illegal. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Post: #656
Re: Kerli!!!
Hehe, have fun! Work...yeah, that's probably what I should be doing right now... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 11:00 PM
Post: #657
Re: Kerli!!!
I don't download at all....
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 11:07 PM
Post: #658
Re: Kerli!!!
There's Limewire, which im guessing is also illegal.
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2008, 11:58 PM
Post: #659
Re: Kerli!!!
Yup! xD

You use it, don't you?

You bad girl...xD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Post: #660
Re: Kerli!!!
Limewire...it's such a craze these days, I guess it doesn't matter who uses it anymore.

But I'll always be a good girl. No Limewire for me. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)