Login:
or Register
|
RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
|
|
28-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Post: #671
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
OMG Cassie! XD'
People here think Sims are stupid XD They would not understand at all! |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Post: #672
|
|||
|
|||
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
(28-05-2009 03:59 PM)B-rad The Fanatic! link Wrote:OMG Cassie! XD' Same! Everyone here seems to think it's for children...like...I heard someone say 'Are you getting The Sims 3?' and then the other person replied 'No, Too old for that now' and I was like...{ohmy} You're the same age as me...AM I TOO OLD FOR IT?!!! XD Coming Soon... |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Post: #673
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
lol, some people force themselves to grow up. I say, if I still enjoy it, I'm doing it, even if its the sort of thing that people think you should have grown out of. I"m not going to stop doing something just because it seems like an immature way to spend time. Until I actually lose interest, I'm sticking to the sims lol! It's my secret to staying young
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 07:18 PM
Post: #674
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
LOL!!!
The poeple here think its dumb. They just dont konw how to play XD |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Post: #675
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I couldn't agree more. After TS3 gets out I want to try to get my cousin into it (her parents will love me for it...not, lol) so that I will have at least one person who likes it with me and she is the kind of person that might go for it. But truly its sad how many people won't even give it a chance.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
28-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Post: #676
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
They think it is dumb because they dont speak real language XD
|
|||
|
28-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Post: #677
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Yeah, my mom often tells me "Hey, are you playing again?" Like I'd be playing with plastic rackets or figures. {yawn}
I know a few people my age(or older) who play Dungeons & Dragons. It's their hobby, their life. I like Sims. Don't wanna grow up.
|
|||
|
28-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Post: #678
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
My parents get mad when I play, because they want to check their own stuff, and it takes FOREVER to get off XD
|
|||
|
28-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Post: #679
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
I'm lucky everybody in my family has their own computer. XD
|
|||
|
28-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Post: #680
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RELEASE DATE; June 2nd 2009!
Butt head XD!!!!!!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)