Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Name
24-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Post: #61
Re: Your First Name
Haha, I knew you'd say you hated it. Nearly everyone seems to hate their name... I don't know why people don't just change it, you can do that you know. Smile
But I'm glad you think the HP meaning is pretty awesome, you're really lucky you got your name in the book, I've been dying to get my name in the books, but it's not really Harry Potter material... {no}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Post: #62
Re: Your First Name
Haha, mine's definitely not. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 08:08 PM
Post: #63
Re: Your First Name
(24-05-2008 08:02 PM)Bambi~Palooza link Wrote:Haha, mine's definitely not. Wink
Mine either.
What kinda Harry Potter character would be named Chanel?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2008, 08:11 PM
Post: #64
Re: Your First Name
Yes, Cassie, Bambi, and Chanel aren't really HP names. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Post: #65
Re: Your First Name
You need more traditional yet bizarre names to get in HP.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2008, 10:14 PM
Post: #66
Re: Your First Name
Joo Jin
Origin:Korean
Meaning: Pearl-Beautiful
I already knew what it meant,my friend calls me it

Destiny
Origin:American
Meaning: Fate

Yeah.....

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 03:47 AM
Post: #67
Re: Your First Name
For really real? That's pretty amazing. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #68
Re: Your First Name
"she who entangles men" BRILLIANT! lol

Mine is Aimee...as we all know! lol
Origin: France (it has an accent on the first e if we are going to be particular)
Meaning: Beloved/to love/loved

And as we all know...I hate it! lol

Do you reckon my name could get into HP? lol I might like it a bit more if it did...might even consider myself famous =P haha
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 03:43 AM
Post: #69
Re: Your First Name
Hmm, a bit late but I wanna go!

Name: Nichola
Origin: English
Meaning: Victory Of The People

aha, I'm victorious!
xD

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2008, 03:46 AM
Post: #70
Re: Your First Name
Name: Brad

Origan:England

Meaning: Hollow Meadow

Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)