Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vanishing Posts
17-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Post: #61
Re: Vanishing Posts
(17-05-2008 05:35 PM)(: Unbreakable :) link Wrote:I don't think anyone's disappeared, you're probably just imagining things :\ I don't think posts disappear themselves. And if you have noticed then you are probably over-obsessed with your post count [no offence] if ONE of mines disappeared, I wouldn't go making appeals about it, hell, I'm happy with my post count. You are about 5,000 ahead of everyone else, so I'm not sure why ONE post makes a big difference.

Argh... I wish this'd get deleted. Sad I sound like a moron.

And I thought you would Bambi. It is kind of, well... adding up. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Post: #62
Re: Vanishing Posts
Me too. And I totally agree.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #63
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yes, it is. And I would delete it, but I don't want Matt to think I brought on any of this.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Post: #64
Re: Vanishing Posts
OK....

But can you edit it out or something?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Post: #65
Re: Vanishing Posts
Oh well in that case, you can save it, but I hope Matt gets on soon then. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Post: #66
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yeah, me too.

I'm feeling bad for Cass, now...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Post: #67
Re: Vanishing Posts
Nope...I don't want to mess with anything if I don't have to. I hope you understand.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Post: #68
Re: Vanishing Posts
I understand...

Cass?

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Post: #69
Re: Vanishing Posts
I'm sure she does. Smile She kind of said so earlier.

I do hope Matt gets on soon, though. He's been gone for a while...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Post: #70
Re: Vanishing Posts
I understand, I don't want Bambi to sound as though she's lying. Though I'd appreciate it if it was delted or something after Matt has seen it. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)