Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is the last thing you said aloud?
30-06-2008, 08:24 PM
Post: #61
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
http://s1.zetaboards.com/kerli/index/

XD

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Post: #62
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'm registered. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Post: #63
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
I see ya. Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Post: #64
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Darn, I have to go for half an hour in 5 minutes. Oh well. Sad

Last thing I said?

'I love Kerli, but not like a lesbian!' *skips about*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Post: #65
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
XD

Aw man! I'll miss you! (But not in a lovey dovey creepy way XD)

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:37 PM
Post: #66
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Aww, don't lie to me! You know you will!

Juust kidding! Wink

Okay now I'm freaking myself so I'm just going to go now. Bye folks! Tongue *waves*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 08:42 PM
Post: #67
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Bye! *waves and starts crying* Wink

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Post: #68
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
I'm probably to late but see ya Cassie!!
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 09:28 PM
Post: #69
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
'Yay! Kerli sig!'

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Post: #70
Re: What is the last thing you said aloud?
Cassie should I change my stuff to Kerli??
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)