Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe Your Eyes
11-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Post: #61
Re: Describe Your Eyes
I can't see anyone's MySpace pictures 'cause I can't be bothered with making my own. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Post: #62
Re: Describe Your Eyes
myspace just doesnt work {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Post: #63
Re: Describe Your Eyes
We can make one for you, Cassie. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Post: #64
Re: Describe Your Eyes
I could have sworn I made an account once, but it still wouldn't let me see people's pictures. I mean, I didn't do anything with the account, but I'm sure I had one. It does get on my nerves, I have to admit.

Hehe, you don't have to, but feel free, I'd appreciate it. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Post: #65
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Huh...that's odd. Well, I have to work for a bit, but when I sign back on I'll make one for you. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #66
Re: Describe Your Eyes
If you're busy then there's really no pressure with it, but oooh! That reminds me. Did that Twilight signature ever get finished? {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Post: #67
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Actually, it did! But there was...stuff...going on at the time, and it was kind of forgotten. I'll post it as soon as I get home. Smile

And don't worry, I'll have some freetime later, so I can definitely make one for you.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:57 PM
Post: #68
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Aww, thanks! For the sig/MySpace. Smile When did we actually schedule the sig to be finished in the first place? It was sometime in early April, right? {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Post: #69
Re: Describe Your Eyes
I'm sure of it. I felt SO terrible, you have no idea.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Post: #70
Re: Describe Your Eyes
sorry to interrupt this conversation, but we should all be myspace friends and someone could start a simsforums myspace group for simsforumers only {lol}

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)