Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
15-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #61
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 04:42 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:The event is on Friday, so I am betting that it will be out by late Saturday.
....saturday will do  {rolleyes}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Post: #62
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
Are you Karma-ring them because they Karma'd you? 'Cause I did, too. Sad

And yes, it is! I'm really happy today! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:46 PM
Post: #63
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 04:44 PM)¢σкєу-ηυт ¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:Are you Karma-ring them because they Karma'd you? 'Cause I did, too. Sad

And yes, it is! I'm really happy today! Big Grin
No, 'cause they helped me. =D

DOn't worry, I just karma'd you. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Post: #64
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
wat was this topic about again? lol

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Post: #65
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 04:46 PM)Sara link Wrote:[quote author=¢σкєу-ηυт ¢αѕѕιє link=topic=2699.msg98003#msg98003 date=1216136690]
Are you Karma-ring them because they Karma'd you? 'Cause I did, too. Sad

And yes, it is! I'm really happy today! Big Grin
No, 'cause they helped me. =D

DOn't worry, I just karma'd you. Wink
[/quote]

Oops, sorry! No no, you can take the Karma back, I didn't deserve it, I thought you were just returning favours. But thank you! Big Grin

And the new screenshots, Brad. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Post: #66
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
ohhhh yea lmao  {clap} it woulda been better if they moved....no really  {lol} im so bored!  {yawn}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:51 PM
Post: #67
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
I can tell. Wink I know, let's make a Sims movie using all the pictures we have... {rolleyes}

OR.... we could just wait a measly few days fr an update?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Post: #68
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
lol you know, i could make a crappy 2D version of TS3, but i get bored of making games after a week so i'll pass  {lol}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Post: #69
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
Brad- are you the B-rad?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Post: #70
Re: Discussion: New Screenshots and CAS Pics
(15-07-2008 05:30 PM)SuperBatTheWiz link Wrote:Brad- are you the B-rad?

lol no.....my names better  {tongue}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)