Login:
or Register
|
A Sims Story
|
|
31-12-2008, 05:43 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Sims Story
![]() Well, time flied by. Malcolm grew up into the non-Michael looking boy. He was a pretty cute boy, and I was glad that he had my looks. It was a second chance for me to raise another son. I had already birthed and raised a stupid screw-up of a son, probably this one would turn out decent, since he had some Michael genes in him. Naw...Malcolm would only be a little dork. Michael started to spend less time with Nelson and more time with Malcolm. Well, Malcolm was his own son, and it was too late for Nelson. But Michael was teaching my son some stupid bull. He would be making up his own educational songs for Malcolm. Like he would sing this song he made up called, "The Presidents" and it was to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb. So it would be like, "George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson"..and I don't know who was the fourth president, but sing them in Mary Had a Little Lamb tune. Michael was a dork-making machine. I wanted a baby, not a robot! ![]() I spent time with little Malcolm too. "Haven't you seen my Mozart tape that was playing?" Michael asked one day. "It was playing in the radio just a second ago, and I can't play it." "I don't give a damn where that piece of s**t went!" I yelled. "I'm tired of that old, boring crap playing 24 hours a day! I hope the dog ate it, put it in a hole, took a dump on it, and left it in it's grave!" Rainy stopped whatever she was doing and looked at me like I was crazy. "Malcolm needs to learn his Mozart, so he can't now!" Michael panicked. "I can always play my Beethoven." "Does it look like Malcolm is paying attention to that mess?" I questioned Michael. "I will go crazy if you put on another freaking tape!" Michael thought that babies could learn things with 24 hour a day playback, but it wasn't happening. I already thought Malcolm was slow! He was two years old, he couldn't talk, and all he did was hum classical music! That music was turning him into a jukebox! ![]() Then that crazy woman kept coming by my house. Knocking over my trash, and making threats to our kids. One day, I saw her in her car, stalking Nelson. Like what was her problem? Her trashy daughter is knocked up by my son, so what! Leave my son alone! She didn't want Nelson in the picture, and they were giving the baby up anyways! One day, I looked outside and saw her kicking over my trash can again. I had to say something. "Look, Ms. Don't-have-a-life tramp!" I screamed. "Bring your crusty, crackheaded self back over here and see what will happen to you! You are gonna end up in the trash!" That woman was running to the door, until Nelson came up to the door and got between us. "Step one more step towards my mother and I will kill you." Nelson threatened. "And I will beat you." Nelson didn't know about his baby, but he knew that we two didn't get along. ![]() That night, some crap happened and I was demoted to cleaning floors at McDonalds. Then when I'd gotten home, there was all these leaves all over the yard! "I thought I told that lazy boy to pick up these leaves." I nagged to myself. So I marched towards Nelson's room and opened the door. I caught him in the middle of a special moment...reading nudie magazines and stuff...I really hated having a teenage son...I know all mothers don't have to go through this with their son. "Mom!" Nelson screamed. "Get out!" I didn't bulge. "Get out there and rake those leaves!" I screamed. He's the laziest boy in the planet. He wasn't too lazy for the ladies that he could or wanted to be with. I wished Nelson could be more productive at something else besides causing so much pain in my life and making babies. Ever since he was conceived, drama was bought upon my life. ![]() Then I couldn't even get situated...I had to go straight to the toilet! I already knew I was expecting. It didn't even bother me. I just told Michael that I was pregnant, and then I went on with life. Then Michael was all super happy like it's a big deal. "I'm so happy! I'm gonna be a daddy again!" Michael happily rejoiced. "I love you, Misty. I can't wait for this baby to be born!" "I'm glad that you are happy, because you make me sick!" I fussed. "All you do is do nothing but be a dork and make babies!" "And you are already having your pregnancy nags!" Michael happily responded. "So everything must be healthy!" ![]() A few months later, Nelson came home all super happy. "Mommy!" Nelson yelled. "Guess what?" "You got a C on a homework assignment!" I responded dully. I knew my baby didn't get no C, little failure at life boy. "I'm gonna be the monkey in our school play, The Lion King!" Nelson happily announced. "I can't wait!" I didn't say anything. My son was proud of being the stupid, crazy monkey on The Lion King. If he was proud of that, then he surely won't do good at anything...you cannot be proud of the little things in life. "I'm gonna practice right now!" Nelson remarked. Then he picked up Crappy...I call all the puppies Crappy or fleabag, then he lifted it. "This is Simba!" Nelson said. "I have to pick up Simba when he is born!" Then he held up Poopy like he was holding Simba at the beginning of Lion King. My son is so special...and I literally mean that. ![]() Malcolm went on a growing spurt. He grew into a little Steve Urkel. Malcolm was a freaking dork, just like his father. Malcolm never liked toys, and he never had friends. He didn't care about friends. All he cared about was books, homework, classical music, chess, and other crap. Then Malcolm and I never talked. I would be always trying to talk to him, but Malcolm wouldn't talk to me, but he would always talk to Michael. One time, I told him to take out the trash. "I have to ask my father." he responded. I slapped the glasses off his face for that. He wouldn't do anything I told him, without asking Michael first, like I wasn't his mother. ![]() "Dang, Mom!" Nelson said. "You're pregnant again! You are just like those hillbilly moms! Always pregnant!" "And you are like those hillbilly sons." I remarked. "Stupid, don't make no sense, and was a freaking mistake! Your father knew he'd made a mistake and ran for it! I wished I knew!" My true insults didn't bother Nelson. "Your pregnancy is getting to you more this time." he said. ![]() "I need to practice on my acting skills!" Michael stated. Then he did the stupidest thing...this pervert of a son did a reanimation of how I'd gotten pregnant!  Like what child is brave enough to do something that dirty in front of their mother? Nelson needed some help...or probably I raised him wrong, like Michael told me. Probably if I didn't have all those boyfriends over and doing all that crap in Nelson's face when he was younger, he wouldn't had been such a pervert in his teenage years. ![]() Then Rainy soon wasn't my little girl anymore. She became my young lady. She was just like me at her age...wearing short shirts, tight pants, make-up. But she didn't start doing that until she'd started high school. She was just having self-esteem issues...not fitting in with the girls, and the boys were calling her ugly. "Mom, can I talk to you?" she cried to me one day. "I need to have a mom-daughter convo with you!" "Later on." I always would say. "Ignore them." When I looked back on those days, I wished that I would had talked to her. It sure had an impact on her later on in life, and I am disappointed in her, and in myself. She didn't look like me at all, she looked mostly like her father, but then, she looked like her own person, she wasn't an ugly duckling and she had her own features. She was a really pretty girl. ![]() I had to cut my hair. I had an dispute with a customer. I didn't fight with her, because she weighted five times as much as I did and I was pregnant. Well, crap was sprayed and thrown in my hair. Gum, ketchup and stuff...all because one of my co-workers messed up her order. Then she came at me fussing...I didn't know what happened, so she assumed that I called her a liar, and she pulled me by the hair...I hate my freaking job!!! I was starting to hate my life. I was trapped in a marriage..I didn't have time for myself or for other men. Michael was always home, making more love to books than to me. Three jacked-up kids...one to go. I really couldn't wait to get this one out of me. I was disappointed in Nelson, Rainy was an average teenager with teenage problems, and Malcolm, I hated his guts! It's a shame, but sometimes, I hated my own child. He was so one-sided. Never respected me or anything, and Michael didn't care. I was hoping this one came out to be a girl. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
31-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Cool updates ^_^ It's quite funny seeing how all of these sims play out in their roles ^_^ I can't wait for more!
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
31-12-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Amazing.
Simply awesome! I love this story Keep up the good work!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
02-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Woah, I'm really getting into this!
It's great! [center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
02-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
***Finally!!! Rainy's side of the story!***
____________________________________________________________________________________________ ![]() Well, my sister, Ambermarie was born. She was a combination of both Michael and my mother. She had Michael's hair and mommy's eyes. I really took a liking to Ambermarie...I call her Amber for short. It was great having a little sister in the house. I really wanted a baby for myself, and if fulfilled that need. I knew that I was kind of young to be wanting a baby, but I just wanted one. No one liked me, and at school, I could never seem to fit in..none of the boys wanted me, and I barely get the attention at home. I wanted a baby with any male...I didn't care. I wanted someone to love me and to for me to love back. ![]() Mother never treated me with this much care. I don't even remember when was the last time that she kissed me. ![]() Well, Nelson could outcook anybody in the house...he had been studying cooking since a child, and he could be a master chef. He loved going to the Cookoff Place. One Saturday, he invited us to come with him. He had entered in a cooking contest, and he wanted us there to support him. "Mom, will you come to watch me at the cooking contest?" Nelson asked her Friday night. Mom's response was shocking, "What time?" she responded. "I would love to see you cook, baby." I couldn't believe the words that came out her mouth. I even had to ask mom if she was sober. She said, "Your brother is trying to make something out himself, besides practicing making children and ruining his future. He has a bad enough future anyways, so let's support him." So we arrived at the Cookoff the next afternoon. ![]() Yeah, I wasn't too excited about it, but I was there to support my brother. ![]() Surprisingly, Malcolm came too. He usually stayed away from mother and hung around Michael. Michael was at home watching after Amber, so it was a surprise that he even came. "Why did you come?" I asked him. "I can't give up the opportunity to taste good food." he claimed. I had to laugh and agree. I couldn't pass up that opportunity either. Malcolm, his name didn't match him. If I was mother, I would had named him Michael Jr. And why was Malcolm dressed up in my old winter outfit...Ma was freaking cheap when it came to her kids, but letting your son wear a girl's outfit was too much. Although Nelson's childhood clothing was outdated, I would had rather had him wear that, than look like a girl. Malcolm didn't seem to care. That's good that he never cared about what people thought..future CEO of a boy. ![]() Nelson wouldn't let us see what he was cooking, so we just went and cooked our own things. We were there a little early, and we could still cook something just for our entertainment. Ma decided to cook chilli. She was useful for something else other than having babies--cooking. I guess she gave Nelson her traits. She really could not complain about Nelson. When I have my baby, I am going to pass more positive traits towards him or her. I couldn't wait to get out of school, get away from my family, and pop one out. ![]() I decided to cook something of my own too. Malcolm kept wanting to taste my batter. I guess Ma was tired of him bugging me, and had to say the meanest thing to him, "You can wait, Malcolm! You are pudgy enough already, just wait for your food!" It didn't bother Malcolm...Malcolm took her pudgy insults all the time, like I took Ma's ugly duckling insults, and she not having time for me, and as Nelson took her insults about everything to him. I let Malcolm lick the bowl, as my sympathy. I wanted to lick it, but Malcolm could have it. ![]() Nelson made some gourmet jello. It looked really great and professional. ![]() It looked like Nelson was going to have a easy win. Two people cooked some oatmeal from scratch, and someone cooked some fancy sandwiches. Talking about horrible cooking contest. I bet Malcolm wished he would had stayed home. ![]() Well, it was Nelson's turn. She looked like the snooty type. I cannot be a good food judge. Good food is good food. I would always say, "I don't know..lemme have another bite...all the food is good! You are all winners!" ![]() Nelson was a nervous wreck. Ma was surprisingly taking pictures of the contest and smiling the whole time. Well, we never did anything, and Nelson never had a special moment, so I guess she had to take pictures of this moment. ![]() Well, someone with oatmeal won. Nelson was so discouraged that he ran off, into the bathroom. "Suck it up." Ma hissed. "I knew he wasn't going to win, Rainy." I was the one that had to comfort my brother. I was going to make a good mommy. ![]() Then as soon as Nelson was calmed, when we went back into the contest hall, Malcolm was grubbing on the winning oatmeal, and haven't touched Nelson's jello. I really have a supportive family. Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
02-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Wow, Rainy seems like a decent person. =P
[center]Maybe if I stare at you slantways it will make me giggle.[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
Wow, Rainy is really decent, although I hope she'd get married before she has a kid... But lol to the jello. Usually my sims are up against baked alaska though, instead of sandwiches lol.
[center]<br />âBe vewy, vewy quiet. Weâre hunting demons.â<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center] |
|||
|
03-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Sims Story
(03-01-2009 01:36 AM)phoebe91 link Wrote:Wow, Rainy is really decent, although I hope she'd get married before she has a kid... But lol to the jello. Usually my sims are up against baked alaska though, instead of sandwiches lol.i usually have to go against every chefs favorite...toaster pastries I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
03-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A Sims Story
I'm seeing a lot of her mother in Rainy, but at the same time, she's a lot more respectful of her family. Tries to treat them with love. But her attitude is pretty similar to her mother's, back before she started popping out babies, lol.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
03-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
Re: A Sims Story
(03-01-2009 09:57 PM)MÃ JIÃK link Wrote:I'm seeing a lot of her mother in Rainy, but at the same time, she's a lot more respectful of her family. Tries to treat them with love. But her attitude is pretty similar to her mother's, back before she started popping out babies, lol.Hmmm, that's true! {yes} Rainy is a lot nicer, though. I can't wait to see how her life turns out. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_b661186f.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_b661186f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d6611bce.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d6611bce.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d66118d3.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d66118d3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_16611c1c.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_16611c1c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_56611ca2.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_56611ca2.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96611f99.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_96611f99.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_366120d4.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_366120d4.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96611eba.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_96611eba.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d6611ee5.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d6611ee5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_9661234f.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_9661234f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96612396.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_96612396.jpg)
Keep up the good work!

![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_96612457.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_96612457.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_76612415.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_76612415.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_166213a2.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_166213a2.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_166213cb.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_166213cb.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_366213b3.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_366213b3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d662141e.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d662141e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_f6621412.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_f6621412.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d662143d.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d662143d.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_5662147e.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_5662147e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_1662149b.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_1662149b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d66214f0.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d66214f0.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_d6621504.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_d6621504.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_965ca1fc_f662152c.jpg]](http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg399/gracie3004/snapshot_965ca1fc_f662152c.jpg)

![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)