Login:
or Register
|
Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
|
|
08-04-2009, 03:10 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
(07-04-2009 12:11 AM)Cassie ã¡ link Wrote:I guess it is! XDi pre-ordered mine with standard shipping so I probably won't have it on the release date either!
<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
09-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
I have pre ordered mine also, it comes out June 5th here (my daughters birthday) so I wont even have time to play it that day
WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br /> ![]() |
|||
|
12-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
51 days
Or 50 days, 23 hours, 22 minutes, and 39 seconds <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
14-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
49 days!
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
16-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
According to my time zone 49 days 15 hours 5 mins 40 secs
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
47 days
I live in north america. That's really the only problem with countdown threads is that different places get it at different times ![]() But im just going to go by the first one, because after the first one is released we will get all new info from fans <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 03:30 PM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
Its bad for me because I'm on holiday the week after it comes out and I have ordered it with standard so I won't be able to play it until the 13th because I'm getting back late on the Friday. Its going to be hell
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary |
|||
|
16-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
im like basically the only one here who hasn't pre ordered it cuz where i live i will probably have no problamo getting it
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
18-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
i dont really have any problem getting it either, but i wanted to ensure that i got the collector's edition, thus i pre-ordered.
Back on topic: 45 days or 44 days, 16 hours, 28 minutes, 43 seconds <br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br /> ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
19-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Sims 3 COUNTDOWN!
whats special in the collectors edition besides umm the weird flash drive lol whats the point of that lol
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: 5I25.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/5I25.gif)
![[Image: XRFP.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/XRFP.gif)
![[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]](http://www.sims3website.com/images/88x31_sims3website.gif)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)
![[Image: i5bT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/i5bT.gif)
![[Image: Cbce.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Cbce.gif)
![[Image: uq97.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/uq97.gif)
![[Image: MPEl.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/MPEl.gif)
![[Image: h8Qr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/h8Qr.gif)
![[Image: I8Jh.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/I8Jh.gif)
![[Image: DmK0.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/DmK0.gif)