Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
04-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Post: #61
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
>_>
If I do.
Im blaming you.

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:54 AM
Post: #62
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 03:49 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Can you make one of Rupert's too? XD

Here you are: [Image: 20090404-xeqqbfhmceg1wkgg87a3fq4q4f.jpg]

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:56 AM
Post: #63
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
Okay.
I did it XD
Look at what I wrote under it Wink

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Post: #64
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
LOLOLOL! *Hugs Sommie  & Jeremiah*

[removed] - I'm already jealous of your DP. I am NOT amused by the text underneath it. Tongue

Jeremiah - THANK YAH! {woot} I'll use it as my DP now... Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:00 AM
Post: #65
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
No! Wait! If you set them as your DPs it stretches the picture! Here are the better ones:

[Image: 20090404-kdnr5t9k7ntgjftur9m4i2jhpf.jpg]


[Image: 20090404-89mi7m61thry9bxhwui8mg844w.jpg]

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Post: #66
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
Oh,it's a blaming game now? XD
No wait. It's JEREMIAH's FAULT. He had to talk about Emma's bum.

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:03 AM
Post: #67
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
Woot, thanks for the clearer edits! XD

And oh my God, You're right. All along, we've been blaming each other. And all along, it's been JEREMIA'S fault. And all along, he was LAUGHING at our stupidity. How dare he? I am not amused. X[

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:04 AM
Post: #68
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 04:03 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I am not amused. X[

I am {lol}

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Post: #69
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
LOL. Jeremiah is a bad. Making us turn against each other XD
Let's get back on topic,shall we?

I don't get hyper,but my heart beats alot when I drink caffeinated coffee o_O

Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:05 AM
Post: #70
Re: What do you do when you're hyper?!?!
(04-04-2009 04:04 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie ㋡ link=topic=5548.msg199410#msg199410 date=1238814213]
I am not amused. X[

I am {lol}
[/quote]

You wont be. Believe me, you wont be. You'll regret it. All of it.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)