Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whatcha eatin'?
24-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Post: #61
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Nothing.  Although I think I may go make some cereal ^_^

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Post: #62
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Just ate at Fudruckers

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2009, 08:31 PM
Post: #63
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
I think that's an absolute terrible name. I always want to say something else...

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 02:36 AM
Post: #64
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
I just finished eating Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream by Ben&Jerry's

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 02:52 PM
Post: #65
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
(24-04-2009 08:31 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:I think that's an absolute terrible name. I always want to say something else...
LOL IKR?
I once said "DADDEH LETS EAT AT F**KRUCKERS!"
I was maybe 5?
Im about to go eat a Poptart XD

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Post: #66
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Just ate Molokia Smile

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Post: #67
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Whats that o_o

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Post: #68
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
It's an oriental Egyptian dish. It's mainly made of a vegetable kinda like spinach.

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Post: #69
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
Oreo's. {woot}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Post: #70
Re: Whatcha eatin'?
D:
I want some now...

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)