Login:
or Register
|
What do you want to be when you grow up?
|
|
21-04-2009, 03:13 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bambi's already made several world records. XD
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I have made ONE
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:14 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
dirty
lol sorry couldnt resist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:16 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't get it {blink}
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:24 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lol, I want to beat the world record at staying in their pj's for the longest time xD
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:26 AM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
There's a world record for that? That's awesome if there is! XD
I want my name in the BOOKS, yes. XD [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:28 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I just checked...there isn't
|
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well then, you'll be the first!
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:30 AM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Haha, yesh. XD
I want to find a record I can beat...like, for really real. That'd be amaying. [center] <br /> <br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD |
|||
|
21-04-2009, 03:43 AM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Amaying?
What about the most "winks" on SimsForums? I'm here to help! Send me a private message! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)
![[Image: AMGD.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/AMGD.gif)
![[Image: ByoN.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ByoN.gif)
![[Image: GGsA.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GGsA.gif)
![[Image: GKmV.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GKmV.gif)
![[Image: ibb.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/ibb.png)
![[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/render_girl-1-1.png)
![[Image: 6-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/6-1.png)
![[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]](http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/Dancr4life394/Sims3Nieuws045-1.png)