Login:
or Register
|
Paste the last thing you copied.
|
|
07-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
14 days, 3 hours and 23 minutes.
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
You copy and paste that? I just type it out, LoL.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:01 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Xi?Mq*9F|yCwXSH{mZA(C&&nea8~V[
I copy the weirdest things.
[center] (08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*[/center]<br />[center] (03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />[/center]<br />[center] (26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great?[/center]<br />[center] (24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center] ![]() [/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center] |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
http://dragcave.net/view/6Isp
Heh. I just posted that in the DC thread, because I was going through all the eggs I've abandoned that I've bred, and this one has less than 2 days to hatch :o Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Kotaku.com
|
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:11 AM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/xU3y]
![]() [/ur [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
[c=10]amber[/c]seishun* says:
OKAYOKAY so if you ever get the chance to webcam with him he ALWAYS has laundry on his table its #$@ing hilarious and his little sister dances in the background I edited the swear word lol |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
07-05-2009, 01:47 AM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Paste the last thing you copied.
Okay, so I was planning on buying my Mom a scanner this Mother's Day. I was hoping you guys could help me find a good one.
I want it to have a VERY good quality scanner, my mom is going to scan old pictures (black and white, faded) and put them on ancestry.com I would like for it to be able to: Scan photos and store them on your computer Copy Have wireless (no cords) We would prefer HP or Canon, but anything else with a good review will be considered. Also, please make sure it is under 150 dollars. You can just say the model name or give me a link, either works. Thanks for your help! LOL Yahoo Answers XD [center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: m113.gif]](http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/jeremiah_tremblay/m113.gif)

![[Image: xU3y.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/xU3y.gif)
![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)
![[Image: TmyT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/TmyT.gif)
![[Image: VMfj.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VMfj.gif)
![[Image: VfrT.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/VfrT.gif)
![[Image: ACfu.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ACfu.gif)
![[Image: iDv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/iDv4.gif)
![[Image: GiEW.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/GiEW.gif)
![[Image: whAr.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/whAr.gif)
![[Image: WZG8.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/WZG8.gif)
![[Image: dD6s.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/dD6s.gif)
![[Image: 3ZU1.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/3ZU1.gif)
![[Image: wtCX.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/wtCX.gif)
![[Image: vrth.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vrth.gif)
![[Image: vcnI.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/vcnI.gif)