Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pokémon Anyone?
25-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Post: #61
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I knew that, I saw it on Serebii.
http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Post: #62
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
That ... is seriously awesome!

^_^  Sounds very exciting.  Although now Sean is trying to figure random stuff about how the game is going work lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Post: #63
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
Read that page, it shows tons of pics and other awesome things ^_^

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 07:10 PM
Post: #64
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
We did ^_^ lol  Will look at it more later, too.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Post: #65
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
That sounds so cool!!!

I will so be getting Soul Silver Tongue  I want to have a REALLY BIG Pokemon follow me XD

Be all like " OWNED IN THE FACE!"

Pokewalker is something that I really need too!    I want this one pretty bad, so I am going to train up my pokemon in my Diamond and transfer them to Silver Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 10:12 PM
Post: #66
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
(25-07-2009 07:01 PM)Majick ♥ link Wrote:And they are talking about releasing remakes of Silver and Gold sometime next year.  Supposedly titled Soul Silver and Heart Gold.  That'll be exciting ^_^

oooo I so need to get that!!!! Thankies for telling me Big Grin

[center]<br />[size=15pt]Gothic Machinima[/size]<br />[Image: KwPY.png]
<br />[Image: lucidiasiggy2.png]
<br /><br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
25-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Post: #67
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
I heard they come out this fall =D

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2009, 03:25 AM
Post: #68
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
REally!    I cant wait for it!!

Can I get someones Arceas for that event?
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Post: #69
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
It had to be a special Movie Arceus only released in Japan x_x

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
26-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Post: #70
Re: Pokémon Anyone?
(25-07-2009 11:49 PM)annapanda link Wrote:I heard they come out this fall =D

In JAPAN they come out this fall.  The US and other countries usually don't come out until the following year.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)