Login:
or Register
|
OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
|
|
28-12-2009, 08:08 AM
Post: #61
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
because I didn't know what it meant at that time! It was last year lmao
|
|||
|
28-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Post: #62
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Oh lol but I mean, you just randomly decided to write that? Lol
[center] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() <br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Post: #63
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
no, the teacher Ms. Baker was telling the little kids a story, the story about the mittens and the kittens? have u heard of it? anyways, I thought I would relate it to gloves and decided to make it rhyme. so stupid! lol
|
|||
|
28-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Post: #64
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
People here say wrap it before you tap it.
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 05:08 PM
Post: #65
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
xD
I wanna go to London. My friend and I are SERIOUSLY considering going their before/after our senior year :3 We love British acccents XD & she wants to kidnap a guy. So her kids can have British accents. I may follow that plan.... XD I'd go to Australia,but I dunno how much that'd cost. Or how it'd work to get there ![]() I'm going to Utah to see Brittany :3 I know that already. Haha. |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Post: #66
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
It's probably cheaper to go to Australia...
[center] ![]() [center] |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Post: #67
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
Ack, I really can't wait until hogmanay, I still don't know what I'm doing for it though. LMAO XD
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Post: #68
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
My friends and I might be going to a party but I'll probably just spend it in Armando with my family in the end xD
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 06:33 PM
Post: #69
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
O.o
what is that? |
|||
|
28-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Post: #70
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: OFFICIAL NEW YEARS EVE THREAD!!!
It's an Italian restaurant. I figured since we go there alot and I happen to mention it in the "What are you doing" thread I'd start saying it's name instead of saying "an Italian restaurant" every time. XD
(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)




![[Image: 26344442.jpg]](http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/411/26344442.jpg)
![[Image: 90122006.jpg]](http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/8805/90122006.jpg)
![[Image: 26189118.jpg]](http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/4631/26189118.jpg)
![[Image: anna3qc.jpg]](http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/4439/anna3qc.jpg)

![[Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]](http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af350/Bobert26/jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg)
