Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
11-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Post: #71
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Nope, I still have the older version...maybe I should upgrade... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
11-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Post: #72
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
(11-04-2008 10:57 PM)YOU! Crank dat Supergeek! link Wrote:"blocky"

Explain please!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Post: #73
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Wikip...0.0.12.png

Do you see how the window is shaped like a block? That's what I mean.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
11-04-2008, 11:05 PM
Post: #74
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Oh, not mine.

That could be because I have Vista. It rounds the corners, lol.

I think that is an older Firefox.

An pictures of IE8?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #75
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:IE8_b...enshot.png

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Post: #76
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Hey! I do have that! It's on my work computer, though... Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Post: #77
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Hmm, remember when we aimed to get 40,000 posts before midnight last night. Yeah, we sucked. We only have 34,000 odd now. Sad

Sorry, now you may continue! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-04-2008, 11:10 PM
Post: #78
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Sorry, it doesn't look any different than 7.

I still prefer Firefox. I feel it loads faster and is more secure.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
11-04-2008, 11:12 PM
Post: #79
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
Oh. I like it better.

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
11-04-2008, 11:13 PM
Post: #80
Re: The Bambi, Cassie, Bat and Paul Talk Room.
btw, Bambi, did you ever find that link for your fansite? Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)