Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Congrats Bambi (:
05-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Post: #71
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
It's all your fault! {tongue} I forgive you though.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:22 PM
Post: #72
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Omg, Let's all learn to laugh at ourselves, I almost pee'd myself laughing when I realized I posted it in the wrong thread. ROFL! (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #73
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Wow...nice one.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #74
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Don't you guys normally laugh at yourselves? *Feels odd*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #75
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Only sometimes, I laugh at my own jokes (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Post: #76
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Yeah, me too! I'm such a dork...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:28 PM
Post: #77
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
I just laugh at myself because I am so utterly unfunny. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
Post: #78
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Hehe, I laugh at myself because I can (: Oooh Hardcore (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Post: #79
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Yes, yes you are. Tongue

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Post: #80
Re: Congrats Bambi (:
Mhm...We're all hardcore...Yeah....Tongue

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)