Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Thread Closed 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vanishing Posts
17-05-2008, 06:05 PM
Post: #71
Re: Vanishing Posts
He will be back on Monday. I think he goes out on weekends etc, and I think he only really comes on when he is at work.

Coming Soon...
17-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #72
Re: Vanishing Posts
I suppose you're right.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Post: #73
Re: Vanishing Posts
Um, okay then. Monday is a while for me, but okay.

So, anyhoo guys. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Post: #74
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yes, it's even longer for me. But I can wait.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Post: #75
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yeah, I guess I have to too.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:13 PM
Post: #76
Re: Vanishing Posts
Does anyone else find this weird that... never mind. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
17-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #77
Re: Vanishing Posts
Yeah, I think it is...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:14 PM
Post: #78
Re: Vanishing Posts
PM me about it, then.

Anyhoo...moving on. Um...please report all missing posts.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
17-05-2008, 06:15 PM
Post: #79
Re: Vanishing Posts
PM me too, in case I don't understand...

I'll look for missing ones, if I can...

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
17-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Post: #80
Re: Vanishing Posts
Okedoke. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)