Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Describe Your Eyes
11-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Post: #71
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Hm...there's an idea. But maybe we could wait until Sims 3 is released for the SimsForums Myspace. What do you think?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Post: #72
Re: Describe Your Eyes
ok. but until then can we at least be friends on there? Smile

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Post: #73
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Great idea, Chanel. But I agree, later in time, I'd say. Smile

(11-07-2008 08:58 PM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:I'm sure of it. I felt SO terrible, you have no idea.

Oh, no! Don't feel bad, I honestly don't mind, you were busy and I remember you couldn't access that computer for a while.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Post: #74
Re: Describe Your Eyes
I'm already your friend, Chanel. At least, I thought I was...I should check that.

Sure, but I still feel bad...I just hope you like it. Smile

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Post: #75
Re: Describe Your Eyes
back to eyes does anyone else have pics of them?
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Post: #76
Re: Describe Your Eyes
nah that was the only good picture i had of my eyes.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Post: #77
Re: Describe Your Eyes
does anyone else have them then?
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Post: #78
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Can't you post yours?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Post: #79
Re: Describe Your Eyes
no recent or close up pics
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Post: #80
Re: Describe Your Eyes
Can't you take one now? Ah well, never mind. I'm going to post mine the second I get some eyeliner, I NEED it! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)