Login:
or Register
|
¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
|
|
09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Honestly, even with their father's nose, they're relatively attractive! I think Brittney will be the best looking of the two, though.
I just got home from the dentist with my fiance, so I'm going to go play Sims2 for a bit now
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
handling a second aspiration isnt hard its actually easier because it gives you more of a variety of wants and for me a family and popularity is the easiest because i always have loads
of babies and i make lots of friends when i get bored of all the "housework" for my sims I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. ![]() ![]() And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 07:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2008 01:12 AM by Majick.)
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
![]() And since my fiance wants to go do something together soon, I figured a small update would be better than not doing one at all; especially since I want to try and help make Niall feel better! Not much, but I do hope you enjoy
![]() First up ... Penguin!!!! I am obsessed with Penguins, and this guy is sooo adorable! ![]() Even as kids, they play with this table It's the leaning tower of Blockza! ![]() I bought them a basketball hoop court, for fun and Sports Enthusiasm ![]() ![]() Ooo, birthday time for Brendan!!! ![]() And after a quick make-over, voila! Yep, he definately got his dad's nose xD Poor kid ![]() He immediately rolls a want to play with his sister ![]() Also, his LTW is to reach the top of the Atheltic Career, easy as pie! ![]() A few days later, it's Brittney's turn! ![]() WOW! She's very pretty! She has a mix of noses, actually! This makes me happy. She's a Pleasure sim with a LTW of 50 first dates Y I K E S ... ![]() Well, that's it for now! I'm going to go back and finish the house and set it aside for whenever the family can afford to move in. I'll also have to work on another family cemetary. Lots to do! See you all later! Hope this helps ya feel a little better, Niall *hug* Oh, and the pictures look kinda stertched because of the new moniters wacko resolution size or whatever. I hate it ... but oh well. It's not too horrible, I don't think. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Thanks for the mention Majick
.Brit looks alot like Aubrey,wow!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
I know!
I think it's because she didn't get the hooked nose like her poor brother. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Poor....hooked nosed......Brendan {mellow}.
I voted for the heir/ess. Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
09-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Cool, thanks!
Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
wow she is pretty!
she really is |
|||
|
10-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
{clap} Nice update!
|
|||
|
10-10-2008, 11:58 AM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: ¤ The Summerstone Family â The Official Thread ¤
Wowza. I missed out on the updates. Had friends over, like, every day this week. Gahh, but good work! I'll be putting up a family soon, or make a story or something. Maybe not a legacy, 'cause I don't wanna rush 'em. May, Joshua and Rose, i've posted them somewhere else, i'll see if I can find that. Remember that "Snuggle mah kitteh" signature? Yeah, the baby in that was Rose, and Cuddles the kitten!
Enough about me though, great work Majick! Keep it up! Also, any name you want us to call you, or are you alright with Majick?? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)




![[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]](http://oi43.tinypic.com/2gy7r10.jpg)
![[Image: Header-Update.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/Header-Update.jpg)
![[Image: 074.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/074.jpg)
![[Image: 075.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/075.jpg)
![[Image: 076.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/076.jpg)
![[Image: 077.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/077.jpg)
![[Image: 078.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/078.jpg)
![[Image: 079.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/079.jpg)
![[Image: 080.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/080.jpg)
![[Image: 081.jpg]](http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr162/SummerstoneLegacy/081.jpg)

