Login:
or Register
|
Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
|
|
23-03-2009, 01:17 AM
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
OKAY :]
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Post: #72
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
Wait, you're cheating on me awell, you beach
D; |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Post: #73
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
niall, its over. [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Post: #74
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
YAY!
persuasive skills ftw. >;D |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Post: #75
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(23-03-2009 11:51 AM){ mαmα nutso } link Wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO But what about our daughter and son: Ima Doofusand Random and Ura Moronand Random? D: Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Post: #76
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
i ate them.
O; |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Post: #77
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
(23-03-2009 09:15 PM)Rena link Wrote:i ate them.LOL (12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.Joined SF March 19th 2008 |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Post: #78
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
I am so confused.....
|
|||
|
23-03-2009, 09:30 PM
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
How? I took Niall and Amber's children, and shoved them down my throat
DNow Amber and I are together, but she's probably cheating on me ;_; |
|||
|
23-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Post: #80
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Wheres Megan? [Parody of Ahmed]
O.o
I want to have that flashy things babies. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




D