Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What do you want to be when you grow up?
21-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Post: #71
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Yeah, Bambi, what about the very thing I've slaved over for weeks?

Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #72
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
She obviously forgot because she is of the forgetful type.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:46 AM
Post: #73
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Agreed. XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Post: #74
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a lawyer.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Post: #75
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(21-04-2009 03:43 AM)Bat link Wrote:Amaying?

Yesh. It's the new 'amazing'. Haha, funny story...

(21-04-2009 03:45 AM)Jeremiah link Wrote:Yeah, Bambi, what about the very thing I've slaved over for weeks?

Wink

You mean the thing you haven't worked on in weeks, right? XD

(21-04-2009 03:46 AM)Bat link Wrote:She obviously forgot because she is of the forgetful type.

... Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:49 AM
Post: #76
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(21-04-2009 03:47 AM)SHBambi link Wrote:You mean the thing you haven't worked on in weeks, right? XD

I had to take a hiatus because it was emotionally scaring. Sad

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Post: #77
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh boo hoo. XD

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #78
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sorry Bambi. It slipped. {yes}

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:52 AM
Post: #79
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
(21-04-2009 03:50 AM)SHBambi link Wrote:Oh boo hoo. XD

:'( You are heartless.

XD

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 03:53 AM
Post: #80
Re: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Either I'm missing a lot of you two are misspelling words on purpose!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)