Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
★- The Stone Legacy -★
03-09-2009, 09:18 AM
Post: #71
Re: × → The Stone Legacy™ ← ×
At least we'll have options x3  LOL  Will be tough, though.  Yeah.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 04:18 PM
Post: #72
Re: × → The Stone Legacy™ ← ×
Well I won't update until I have the heir in the house aloneeee, (aside from mummy and daddy Wink)
So I need to move the other 5 out to random houses haha.
I like playing the spares sometimes.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Post: #73
Re: × → The Stone Legacy™ ← ×
So do I ^_^  Gives you a chance to keep playing the legacy, without playing the legacy, lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Post: #74
Re: × → The Stone Legacy™ ← ×
OHNOES
The game didn't save properly last time!
So when I went on, Yoshi wasn't even born yet!
However I know York is the heir so I'll have to use cheats once more.
If I was playing by the actual rules I'd be on -10000 by now.

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Post: #75
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
AW! That stucks. At least you know whose heir and stuff.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Post: #76
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
I could've lost it all again so it could've been worse Smile

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #77
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
I never play by the actual rules x3  LOL

I like Maxmotives way too much >_>  If not for maxmotives my pregnant sims would DIE all the time.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Post: #78
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
I use maxmotives if I absolutely have to. Like if everyone is is the yellow and red, I cheat. But I try to hold back some xD

Although, my pregnant sims don't die often, and if they do, its usually an accident... like flying a kite in a thunderstorm {rolleyes}

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Post: #79
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
My pregnant Sims just can't seem to not die if I don't help them x3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Post: #80
Re: ★- The Stone Legacy -★
I think pregnant ghosts are twice as moody haha.
I was updating last night but I didn't finish moving them out!
I will do it tonight when I'm home from college Smile
No homework as of yet, I only have 2 lessons on Monday and I'm done!

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)