Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Big Brother!
16-07-2008, 04:01 AM
Post: #81
Re: Forum Big Brother!
bat i dont know how to do anything can you make a crap sim then i dont even care aslong as he is teen has brown hair and light blue eyes and isnt a complete ugo ok please
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:00 AM
Post: #82
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Hey Bat, myself too, not sure how to upload, and i'm currently at a cousin's house, which I may be there all night, and I most likely be doing so D;

Well, do you think if I posted a few pictures of my simself, you could re-make it? You do have curly/wavy blonde hair, right?

Tell me if it's okay, then I can PM you photos of me and my Sims.
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Post: #83
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Maybe we should just dump the video idea completely. It's causing a whole lot of hassle, and a whole lot of stress on poor bat.

I think we should just go back to writing it. The video would hardly have much more entertainment value anyway. that's just my opinion. {yes}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:09 AM
Post: #84
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i dont care what i look like i just want in there
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:11 AM
Post: #85
Re: Forum Big Brother!
I know, but three people out of *insert number here* are already having trouble with it. Sad

And I bet hte rest haven't even seen th thread, telling them to get their simselves uploaded!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:24 AM
Post: #86
Re: Forum Big Brother!
idk how to do anything
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:47 AM
Post: #87
Re: Forum Big Brother!
All right, all right.

Since having a Simselve wasn't a prerequisite, we will not do a video for Forum Big Brother Season 1. I apologize for this as I was looking forward to this, however, it seems that many members here cannot make a simselve at this time (it is ok)!  {yes}

{alarm} Season 2 will definitely have the requirement for a simselve. {alarm}

Please don't freak out, we will work on this and I will start a tutorial for those in need of help. To be honest, I don't really have all the time to make that video right now anyways.

I apologize again. Next time we will be more organized.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:49 AM
Post: #88
Re: Forum Big Brother!
ok thanks i really wanted to be in it and thanks for the soon to be tutorial lol
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Post: #89
Re: Forum Big Brother!
You're still gonna be in it Brad! {rolleyes}

{tongue}

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 05:55 AM
Post: #90
Re: Forum Big Brother!
i know lol i was just saying thanks
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)