Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
15-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Post: #81
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
ok, im makin a website now....sorta ? lol its a freewebs one
its gonna be called "Sims3Hobos"

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 07:23 AM
Post: #82
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Lol I looked at the picture of the bistro and the man in the sun glasses standing up kind of scares me Sad.
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Post: #83
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Really cool! Those new pic's! I love them! Now I can't wait, I really can't!
Thanks for posting it! {clap}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Post: #84
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
Hopefully we'll get some more TS3 scoops in the coming days, what with E3 on Friday.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Post: #85
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
And the other thing on friday! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Post: #86
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
What thing, I forget?! {wacko}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Post: #87
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
the one that I made in the thread about getting an update, you know, the one where I conjure up dark forces, change the rift of time, and give us an update! Smile

Lol, that's SO going in my next siggy!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Post: #88
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
there's going to be a fanevent this friday

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Post: #89
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
{glare}

the conjuring up dark forces and changing the rift of time was much more interesting.

{glare}

Tongue

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Post: #90
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
No it wasn't. You tell him Tal {tongue}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)