Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
04-08-2008, 10:23 PM
Post: #81
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
(04-08-2008 10:22 PM)ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link Wrote:{lol} it took me a minute, but i got it! XD

niiiiiice

lmao
umm and i like this one too!
"DRIVING

Two elderly women were out driving in a large car - both could barely see over the dashboard. As they were cruising along, they came to an intersection. The stoplight was red, but they just went on through The woman in the passenger seat thought to herself 'I must be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through a red light.' After a few more minutes, they came to another intersection and the light was red again. Again, they went right through. The woman in the passenger seat was almost sure that the light had been red but was really concerned that she was losing it. She was getting nervous. At the next intersection, sure enough, the light was red and they went on through.. So, she turned to the other woman and said, 'Mildred, did you know that we just ran through three red lights in a row? You could have killed us both!'
Mildred turned to her and said, 'Oh, dear, am I driving ?' "

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Post: #82
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
XD old people Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:26 PM
Post: #83
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
yea i dont wanna grow old  {lol}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:28 PM
Post: #84
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
im forever 12 ;D
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Post: #85
Re: The Official Jokes & Riddles Thread
Hahaha. {lol} I'm forever 15 from now on!

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Post: #86
Re: The Official Jokes &amp; Riddles Thread
(04-08-2008 10:28 PM)ค๓๒єг เร รยקєг๒ค๔ link Wrote:im forever 12 ;D

lucky! i remember being that young like it was only 25 years ago  Sad
OH and one more granny joke!
"FAMILY

Three sisters, ages 92, 94 and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, 'Was I getting in or out of the bath?'
The 94-year-old yells back, 'I don't know. I'll come up and see.' She starts up the stairs and pauses 'Was I going up the stairs or down?'
The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, 'I sure hope I never get that forgetful, knock on wood.' She then yells, 'I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door.' "

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Post: #87
Re: The Official Jokes &amp; Riddles Thread
HAHAHAHAHAHA. {lol}

How stupid can you be!  {woot}

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 10:36 PM
Post: #88
Re: The Official Jokes &amp; Riddles Thread
{lol}
how do old people get so.... out of it? lol

and i didn't know you were 37, brad? Wink
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Post: #89
Re: The Official Jokes &amp; Riddles Thread
i think he was joking he just turned 20
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2008, 11:11 PM
Post: #90
Re: The Official Jokes &amp; Riddles Thread
(04-08-2008 11:06 PM)ѕιмму ρσтαтσєs link Wrote:i think he was joking he just turned 20

lol u ruined it!  {lol}

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)