Login:
or Register
|
-> A SimsForums Legacy! <- [ON A LOOOOONG BREAK]
|
|
18-01-2009, 05:23 PM
Post: #81
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I LOVE TEH LEGACY SO GOOD NOMNOM
i loveee it. dw about updates; and pao was smelly through like half of that update. O_o [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 05:24 PM
Post: #82
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I didnt see an update.....
|
|||
|
18-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Post: #83
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
I know!
His hygene bar was full though, so Idk why. Probably naturally smelly LOL x [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 07:09 PM
Post: #84
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Great legacy, Nichola!
Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3 |
|||
|
18-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Thankyou
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 10:45 PM
Post: #86
|
|||
|
|||
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
![]() Just a quick update ![]() ![]() Andrew and Nichola bond quickly over their daily hangout sessions, I really don't wonder what they're talking about. Pao seems to be the only one ever working, Nichola is pregnant 99% of the time. She will never get a platinum tombstone ![]() What a LOOOOOOVELY picture. Shocked at the second bump I believe ![]() ![]() 1, 2, miss a few... here we are at the birth! She is in Andrew's green and red room for some reason. ![]() And we welcome into the legacy, twin - BOYS And the names picked out were Niall and Mike. Trust me, double-blinking-trouble they are. One wakes up, the other does so. One cries, the other does so. NIGHTMARE?! ![]() So then I thought, sell everything they own, including the walls and such, and move them into a bigger-ish house next door which is already fully furnished. Good call. ![]() Always a time to prove the romance is still [somewhat] there. Poor, poor babies. I hope they don't get first born clone syndrome as well as dodgy custom-skin syndrome. ![]() -Smile; Aww, I've always loved this animation, for some reason, its just cute :3 ![]() That, however, is not cute. Nichola, you really need to prioritise, whats more important, your son, the paper, or peeing? ![]() Andrew is like the maid in a way, except we don't pay him. So no problem! ![]() He got up at 5am cus he was nervous for his first day of school :3 ![]() Aaaaaand, hes off. With a lovely lady bus driver -shiftyeyes. ![]() And when everyone is out, the twins finally decide to grow up. Oh please don't look like Pao. D: ![]() And here they are. Niall on the left, and Mike on the right, looking like cutie pies... I [BLEEP] [BLEEP] hate you Pao SimsForums Nee Mellon! Thats all for now, I'mma go smash my computer up ![]() x [center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Post: #87
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Cute update;;
Yeshhh she needs to prioritize. ![]() I hate how Sims bring the paper. They sit for a few seconds, are censored even though they don't pull their pants down, and flush the toilet. Simple process. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Post: #88
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
i like your legacy so far
[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center] |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Post: #89
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
Thanks
[center] ![]() <br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter |
|||
|
19-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Post: #90
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: -> A SimsForums Legacy! <-
where'd you get the house? or did you make it?
either way, it's awesome looking.
[center]I won't tell you that I love you<br />Kiss or hug you<br />Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin<br />I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning[/center] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)



![[Image: signature.jpg]](http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac310/ARealDeadRingerForLove/The%20Maple%20Legacy/Sims%203/signature.jpg)
![[Image: UPDATE.gif]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/UPDATE.gif)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d680eab5.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d680eab5.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d680ed10.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d680ed10.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b680edf3.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_b680edf3.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_7680ee6f.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_7680ee6f.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d680fb55.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d680fb55.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_1680fc57.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_1680fc57.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_b680ff89.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_b680ff89.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d680fffe.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d680fffe.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_568102ec.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_568102ec.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d681037c.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d681037c.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_1681046b.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_1681046b.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_f6810e94.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_f6810e94.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_f66d3882_d68112bb.jpg]](http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg445/haiimnichola/SIMSFORUMS%201%204/snapshot_f66d3882_d68112bb.jpg)
